Axon is delighted to report that over the past few weeks it has significantly expanded its Consulting and Investment arms across its global offices.
The recent decision to float Axon stock through an IPO has allowed the organisation to take a leap forward and consolidate its global position. One of our priorities is to attract the best talent for the business and these new hires are part of that objective.
The driver for this growth has been the organisation’s growing pipeline of clients and scale of projects from a diverse range of sectors, spanning more than 70 countries, with greater exposure to the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Therefore, it has been a high priority for us to invest in attracting the best talent, to ensure our clients continue to receive the best quality of service from our team of experts.
We would like to congratulate the following on beginning their careers at Axon:
- Enrique García – Senior Associate, Consulting
- Álvaro Pérez – Associate, Consulting
- Javier Nicieza – Associate, Consulting
- Elena Martín – Associate, Consulting
- Ignacio Manuel Soto – Associate, Consulting
- Borja González – Associate, Consulting
- Natan Saraf – Associate, Consulting
- Alper Erkan – Associate, Consulting
- Mert Gençkal – Associate, Consulting
- Pablo Cámara – Associate, Consulting
- Manuel Monge – Senior Associate, Investment
The new team members will play a pivotal role in helping the organisation achieve ambitious growth targets going forward.
The new additions will make Axon stronger and help accelerate our growth by leveraging the organisation’s unique positioning in all its business units.
At Axon, we consider our people the most important asset and providing everyone with a platform to fulfil their potential is the best way to cater for client needs. We ensure people at all levels in Axon have a platform to share ideas so that we can evolve together.
The company now has a team of more than 60 professionals with extensive knowledge of their respective sectors, with a HQ in Madrid and offices in Bogota, Brussels, Istanbul and Riyadh.